Tecno Camon CM MT6737 Reset FRP Bypass Gmail
Please make sure you follow the tutorial properly or ask questions if
necessary to avoid issues. Don’t hold me responsible for your mishap.
Download the FRP reset file for your exact device model which should
contain the scatter file. If you already have your device original
scatter file from the firmware backup, you are good to go.
- Download SP Flashtool and Notepad++
- Install Notepad++
- Launch SP Flashtool and locate the scatter file inside the Stock firmware.
- Click on the Format Tab
- Select Manual Format
- Locate the firmware folder, right click on the MT65xx Android scatter.txt and select Edit with Notepad++
- When it opens, press CTRL + F key and search for frp.
- Carefully note the values under linear_start_addr: and partition_size:
- Copy the value under linear_start_addr: and paste it in SP Flashtool format tab, inside Begin Address[HEX]: e.g 0x4fa0000
- Copy the value under partition_size: and paste it in SP Flashtool format tab, inside End Address[HEX]: e.g 0x100000
- Cross check properly before hitting the Start button.
- Connect your device while it’s off and allow SP Flashtool to do it’s job. You should get a Format Ok when it’s done.
- Disconnect your device and then turn it on. FRP has been removed successfully without any loss.
This is a bonus tutorial on how to bypass FRP on Tecno, Infinix and
other MediaTek devices . This method of fixing FRP lock doesn’t need any
flashing but just installation of some APKs.
This method of bypassing FRP on MTK devices is very efficient on
devices with new security patch where other FRP bypass methods doesn’t
- Turn on your MTK device and connect it to a nearby Hotspot.
- Click on Add network
- In the space to enter the network SSID, type some letters, press and
hold it to highlight and then tap on 3 dots that would appear at the
- Select Assist.
- Google App should now launch to assist you in bypassing the FRP. Now
tap on the search box and enter file manager, then select file manager
from the search results.
- Download and copy Quick Shortcut Maker to your device via a PC.
- Download and copy Google Account Manager for Android 5 or Google Account Manager for Android 6 base on the Android version on your MTK device to the device memory.
- Open the File Manager and then install Google Account Manager before the QSM-Quick Shortcut MakerAPK.
- Open the QSM app.
- Scroll down to Google Account Manager and select the Google Account Manager (Type Email and Password)
- Click on Try
- A window will open with an option to enter your password. Click on the 3 dots at the top right, select Browser sign-in and click OK
- In the next window, enter a working Google Account Email and password, then tap on Sign-in
- If the email and password you entered is valid, it will sign in and then return you back to the QSM app.
- Restart your device and you have successfully bypassed FRP on your MTK Android device.
***successfully reset frp bypass gmail on Tecno Camon CM MT6737***