Download free huawei y625-u32 firmware
How to Install Huawei Y625-U32 Flash File Using Lenovo Downloader Tool
1. Download and install the Qualcomm driver on the computer
2. Download the latest version of the lenovo download tool and then extract the package on your computer.
3. Open the Lenovo Downloader tool.
4. Click on the “Load” button from the top left-hand side of the Lenovo Downloader tool’s interface.
5. Navigate through to the Huawei Y625-U32 stock firmware file that you downloaded earlier and then load it to this location.
6. Click on the “Start” button.
7. Turn off the fast boot mode if your device has one, and then turn the device off completely.
8. Now connect the smartphone to the computer with the USB cable while holding the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
9. Provided that you’ve installed the drivers and done everything correctly, the Lenovo Downloader Tool should start the flashing now automatically.
10. Since these firmware files are quite large, the flashing process can take as long as ten to fifteen minutes to complete, and your device may reboot a few times during that period.
11. Wait until you can see the green “Passed” message showing up on the Lenovo Downloader Tool interface before disconnecting.
That’s all you need to have installed the Huawei Y625-U32 official firmware.
if you face any problem comment here